Last Updated July 3, 2023
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) governs your use of the SocialJazz website and SocialJazz application (collectively the “Services”) provided to you by Social Jazz, Inc. (“SJI”), a Delaware corporation. By accessing the Services you accept this AUP in full. Do not continue to use the Services if you do not accept all of the terms stated on this page.
SJI reserves the right to revise the AUP from time to time and at any time without notice to you, by posting on the Services. Your continued use of the Services will mean you accept any amendments and agree to comply with the updated AUP. Your use of the Services may be terminated with or without notice upon violation of this policy.
Unless otherwise defined in this AUP, terms used in this AUP have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, accessible from SocialJazz.com. Any use of defined terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
“Materials” means any photo, image, video, graphic, written content, audio file, code, information, data or other content uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account.
You may not use the Services for any activity which is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or would subject SJI to liability, including, without limitation, any of the following:
- Child exploitation: You may not use the Services in any manner that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to posting or uploading Materials, images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that presents children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not use the Services in any manner that harasses, bullies, defames or threatens a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use the Services to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use the Services to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Adult Content: You may not post or upload Materials that constitute or relate to “adult services” or content of an adult nature, including, without limitation, content that contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by SJI in its sole discretion.
- Illegal activities: You may not use the Services in any manner that violates any applicable law or regulation, whether local, state, federal, or foreign.
- Intellectual property infringement: You may not use the Services in any manner that infringes on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not use the Services to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information. You may post or upload Materials relating to sensitive financial or identification information including but not limited to social security numbers, credit card or bank account numbers of a third party.
- Self-harm: You may not use the Services in any manner that promotes self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages or engage in spamming, or other unsolicited, unwanted, or harassing advertising, marketing or other activities, including any activities that violate anti-spamming, data protection, or privacy laws and regulations such as the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, the Telephone Consumer Fraud & Abuse Prevention Act, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, or the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not use the Services in any manner that promotes support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute materials that harm, disrupt, damage, interfere with, overburden, or otherwise adversely impact the operations, availability, reliability, or stability of the Services or third-party systems or networks relating to the Services.
- SMS Communications: You may not not use the Services in any manner that bundles, aggregates or otherwise combines in any way any messages originating from any other telephone number, or engage in group messaging; each number shall only be used for messages originating and terminating to such single, unique telephone number.
- Identity: You may not engage in impersonation of identity or identifiers such as phone numbers or email addresses or otherwise bypass legitimate identification systems.
If you have questions please contact us by email at support@SocialJazz.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Social Jazz, Inc.
4050 West Ridge Road
Rochester, NY, 14626